IMPROVE YOUR PHOTO EDITING SKILLS!
Subscribe an editing lesson online with a master of photography
ONE-TO-ONE TEACHING THROUGH SKYPE
BASIC TUITION FOR BEGINNERS
How to start editing your raw files on Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw. How to get better results in few steps. First easy steps in Photoshop for the final retouch
WE EDIT YOUR PHOTO TOGETHER
We edit your raw photo together, make you understanding the best way for the post processing
Learn how to use the advanced tools in Lightroom and Camera Raw; Bracketing, HDR, Layers and Masks. How to combine multiple bracketed shots to get the perfect balanced exposure. How to use layers and masks and luminosity masks to get better results from a high contrast scene, sunset, sunrise, citylights. And much more…
BOOK YOUR LESSON NOW!
Contact me for info & cost
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THE TUITION:
- a Pc or Mac with Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Camera Raw, Adobe Bridge installed, better if the lastest CC version.
- a Skype account and a fast internet connection
- webcam, microphone (if not inside the webcam) and headphones or speakers
WHAT WE DO TOGETHER.
We record every lesson and we send you the recorded one-to-one session to you by wetransfer or similar cloud/mail services, so you can review it again and learn better if something is not well understood during the online lesson. We can work together on our photos or on your photos, in the last case we send the edited photo to you at the end of the lesson.
– Reading the hystogram;
– Managing lights and shadows;
– Color correction;
– Bracketing explained;
– HDR/Exposure blending;
– Layers and Masks;
– Luminosity Masks;
– Local corrections (contrast, colors, exposure);
– Orton & Glow;
– Dodge & Burn;
– Double/multiple exposures workflow
– Focus Stacking